201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Phone / 856.256.4150
Fax / 856.256.4477
Email / email@example.com
8:30am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Most Wednesdays until 6:00pm
7:30am - 5:00pm
Monday - Thursday
Of "Ellen" and Emmys: RTF grads go Hollywood | More
CMSRU researcher receives NIH Grant to study impact of carbon dioxide following cardiac arrest | More
Lehrman named dean of Rowan’s Rohrer College of Business | More
College of Engineering among U.S. schools committed to educating 20,000 students to meet “Grand Challenges” | More
Rowan teaches the world | More
Dining Service Policies
Certain policies and procedures must be followed to maintain a cost effective and efficient dining program. We invite you to select and eat what you like in the dining hall; however removal of china, glassware and utensils are prohibited. The Health Department requires that shirts and shoes be worn in the dining facilities at all times.
Essential Items Regarding the Use of Your Meal Card
- It is necessary to present your Rowan Student ID Card each time you eat a meal in the cafeteria or Food Court.
- The Rowan Student ID Card must be presented at all locations to utilize Cash Equivalency or to access your Dining Dollars Account.
- The Rowan Student ID Card is not transferable. Cards used by someone other than the card owner will be taken by the dining service staff and admittance will be denied. The card owner will be notified.
- Authorized personnel reserve the right to request and review a Rowan Student ID Card at any time.
- Lost or damaged Rowan Student ID Cards should be reported by dialing 256-GONE immediately. Replacement cards can be obtained at the Information Desk in the Student Center for $25.00. The Information Desk is opened Monday through Friday from
8:30 am - 7:30 pm and can be reached at 256-4606.