201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Phone / 856.256.4150
Fax / 856.256.4477
Email / firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Most Wednesdays until 6:00pm
7:30am - 5:00pm
Monday - Thursday
Congratulations Graduates 2013! | More
Regional high school students can RISE in Rowan Engineering | More
College of Engineering welcomes middle school girls to annual AWE summer workshops | More
Rowan sets information session for Young Profs Exploration Camp | More
Cancer survivor turns dream into reality | More
Facts About Fees
Fees are subject to change, consistent with University policy, pending board approval, without notice to individual students.
The University Fee is charged to all students enrolled in college-credit courses at the University. This fee is assessed to matriculated undergraduate students at $148.00 per credit hour and is capped at the flat rate fee at $1,737.00. It is assessed to all other students at a rate of $141.90 per credit hour.
***The University Fee is charged strictly per credit hour for the summer session. There is no flat rate for the University Fee during the summer session. The per credit hour rate is displayed under the "undergraduate and graduate rates for summer."
The purpose of this fee is to help defray the costs of an array of varied but integral services and projects that directly affect our students every day. Some of these important areas are briefly described below.
* The fee helps to offset placement service costs in order to assist all of our students as they proceed from the academic world to the job market.
* It assists in the overall support of our Student Health Center which offers treatment to currently enrolled students for acute illnesses, urgent care situations and certain health promotion needs. Registered nurses, nurse practitioners, and doctors are available.
* The funds received from the university fee pay for student publications, major concerts, and supports over 100 clubs and organizations.
* The fee helps defray the cost of debt service on recently constructed or renovated buildings as well as the operation and maintenance cost of newly constructed buildings and partially finances the operations of the Recreation Center and Student Center.
* The funds received provide much needed support for expansion and upgrade of our student computer labs and academic programs.
back to Tuition Rates & Fees