Print Header


Rowan University employees can apply money to their RowanCard Debit account, known as 'Boro Bucks, by stopping at the Bursar’s Office located in Savitz Hall.  'Boro Bucks can be used at any of our on- or off-campus merchants.  All employee RowanCards are set up with a privilege for the debit account and department copy charges.  All university copies for departments can be done using your RowanCard and will be charged back to the department that you work for.  If you lose your card, please call 256-GONE to report your card lost or stolen and stop by the Student Center  Information Desk located to have a replacement card made.

Information regarding Faculty/Staff meal plans please click the link below

Faculty/Staff Meal Plan