completing TIME AND ATTENDANCE TIME SHEET:
1. Complete the appropriate work schedule corresponding to the working time.
2. If biweekly hours equal 35, each working day should contain 7 regular hours unless leave or holiday time is used.
3. If biweekly hours equal 40, each working day should contain 8 regular hours unless leave or holiday time is used.
4. If daily hours equal 6 or more, a lunch break must be noted.
5. Leave time should be recorded in the appropriate Non-work Hours Column. For your convenience, miscellaneous
codes are recorded on the lower left portion of the timesheet.
6. Total hours in the Total Weekly, Biweekly, and Total Hours columns.
7. Complete timesheets and summary sheet (hours and signatures) and then return the payroll copy to Payroll
Services on a timely basis. Retain the employee copy for your records.
8. After verifying timesheet data, employee and supervisor must legibly sign with ink in the "Approved" box.
9. Complete the form in pen, placing one line through errors and entering correct data above line.