Office of Contracting & Procurement

Purchasing Office

Linden Hall, Suite 136
201 Mullica Hill Road Glassboro, New Jersey 08028 Phone (856) 256-4171
Fax (856) 256-5623

Campus News

bullet Dedication for new Rohrer College of Business building set for Jan. 18 | More

bullet Rowan Ranked 3rd Nationally for Social Mobility | More

bullet Former Secretary of Labor Herman to speak at MLK Jr. Scholarship Breakfast | More

bullet Rowan Engineering partners with New Jersey Department of Military and Veteran Affairs, National Guard | More

bullet Rowan’s College of Education, Banneker Preparatory Charter School to collaborate to assist students, aspiring teachers | More

Frequently Asked Questions: Vendors

  1. Does a foreign company have to provide Ch.51/EO117 paperwork?
  2. What forms are necessary be become a vendor with Rowan University?

Does a foreign company have to provide Ch.51/EO117 paperwork?

Vendors with whom the University spends $17,500 or more, either on an individual purchase or cumulatively, must provide the requested paperwork for C.51/EO 117 compliance review, regardless of whether or not they are located in New Jersey, another state, or within the United States. The only exceptions are other government agencies or verified non-profit entities.

What forms are necessary to become a vendor with Rowan University?

Vendors need to submit their W-9 and NJ Business registration to do business with the University. However, additional forms may be required for specific purchases.