Linden Hall, Suite 136
201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, New Jersey 08028
Phone (856) 256-4171
Fax (856) 256-5623
Rowan University Receives $2.55 Million Federal Grant to Enhance Geriatric Health | More
Rowan team places 10th in Supermileage competition | More
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University receives major federal grant | More
Rowan Research gives hope to patients of Canavan disease through commercial agreement with Bamboo Therapeutics, Inc. | More
Rowan engineering, med students seeks solutions to health care problems | More
This page contains information for current and future vendors of Rowan University.
In order to establish a business relationship with Rowan University, the following documents are required:
Note: Additional forms may be required
What Rowan Looks for in Vendors & Suppliers:
- Quality: The service or project taken on by the vendor should meet or exceed the requirements stated by the University. The vendor should display acceptable results, as well as have an understanding of the overall vision of the University and how it relates to the current project.
- Flexibility: The quality of service is, in large part, dependent on the flexibility of the vendor. Unseen circumstances should be met with professionalism and expertise.
- Innovation: Emerging technologies and ideas are encouraged. Producing new and creative methods that prove beneficial to the University are sought after.
- Customer Service: Responses from vendors should not only be timely, but productive. The vendor should have an understanding of what is to be accomplished and be able to provide solutions not just in the present, but also proactive for future obstacles.
- Cost Value: As a state University, the Office of Contracting & Procurement must take cost into consideration in order to maximize taxpayer funds. This is not to say that the lowest bid will necessarily win, but is one of many fields taken into consideration.
Rowan University bids are available to all vendors. It is the goal of The Office of Contracting & Procurement to create fair and equal opportunities to ensure quality and competitiveness among vendors. Rowan also makes an effort to promote small, minority, and/or woman owned businesses and recognizes the importance of diversity when establishing relationships. The University looks to establish efficient and convenient service and processes for its internal users and vendors.
The Office of Contracting & Procurement has a section on its website where available bids can be located. You can find these by choosing the "Bids" category from the side-bar or by selecting the following link:
Bid Advertisements for Rowan University
The following forms are relevant for vendors. They are required and/or applicable in order to allow business to be conducted with Rowan University. If uncertain about a form, please read the brief description.
The form name is the link to the form or website
||A business registration allows for public contracting, as proof of a valid business registration with the New Jersey Division of Revenue.
||Federal income tax law requires Rowan University to report certain payments made to vendors. In order for us to properly meet the federal tax law mandates, this information is required.
Includes Six Sections:
- State law requiring mandatory compliance by all vendors
- Terms governing all proposals to Rowan University's Procurement Department
- Terms relating to price quotation
- Cash discounts
- Hazardous materials
||States that Rowan University is exempt from New Jersey sales and use taxes