The following information must be included with your request:
- The name, email address, phone number and location of the contact person for the job.
- Description of work or repair: Include as much detail as possible and attach any photos or documents pertaining to the request.
- When completing the request, use password: Rowan
- All work orders related to cable/internet/phones do not get entered into Rowan Works. Please email email@example.com to submit a ticket with the IRT office.
- Work Requests are NOT FOR EMERGENCIES
It’s important to be aware that this web service is NOT to be used for Emergencies. Use this web resource for Non-Emergency Facilities Service Requests Only.
- EMERGENCIES Dial x4922
Emergencies are situations described as causing threat to life or property such as leaks, power outages, unusual odors, no heat, broken windows, unsecured doors, etc. When you experience these problems, call 856.256.4922 immediately. This telephone extension will refer you to Public Safety who will in turn contact the appropriate Facilities personnel for response.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding RowanWorks, please contact:
Tom Key, Principle Technician