Campus NewsRowan students offer free tax preparation assistance through VITA program | More
Rowan alumnus to be honored during 2016 Delaware Valley Engineers Week | More
Pediatrician to share his experiences working with victims of Darfur genocide | More
Celebrating President’s Day: Historian’s talk to focus on Andrew Johnson's presidency | More
Sharing big ideas: Rowan Paleontologist to deliver TED Talk at 2016 TED Conference | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.