Campus NewsRowan Medicine: A new name for health care in South Jersey | More
New writing scholarship awards three incoming freshmen $35K | More
Rowan winter/summer classes saving students time and money | More
In 12 Orientation sessions, new Profs—and their parents—get a formal introduction to Rowan | More
Rowan scholar to study organized crime, terrorism in Eurasia through grant from Department of Defense’s Minerva Research Institute | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.