Campus NewsDirector of Student Activities Constantine Alexakos to deliver Rowan’s ‘Last Lecture’ | More
Holiday Week celebrations planned by Rowan’s SGA | More
‘Shooting For Santa’ toy drive to benefit South Jersey children | More
Extended hours at Campbell Library for final exams | More
Hollywood comes to campus: Rowan hosts collegiate premier of Carol | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.