Campus NewsMove-in Tips For #Rowan18 | More
Home Sweet Rowan: Intensive training program prepares RAs to serve residential students | More
Welcome, Profs! Programs, initiatives focus on campus engagement from the start | More
Profs gearing up for memorable fall sports campaigns | More
Prof’s film of gun violence, family and perseverance wins top prize | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.