Campus NewsRowan-born “Think Like a Girl” launches Kickstarter campaign | More
Soaring temperatures pose threat to children, elderly | More
Rowan graduate students named Woodrow Wilson New Jersey Teaching Fellows | More
Tackling 100+ years of records, Rowan Engineering partners with New Jersey American Water to digitize what's below the Garden State's surface | More
New Jersey Health Foundation and The Nicholson Foundation award $50,000 Innovation Grant to Rowan University assistant professor creating improved health monitoring sensor | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.