Campus NewsSpecial events show Rowan, Boro ever closer | More
‘Refuse to Sink’: Rowan to host consortium on suicide prevention | More
Two Board of Trustees members return, three start first terms | More
Sunday’s Rowan Open House cancelled | More
Weather forecast won’t dampen Family Weekend fun at Rowan | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.