Campus NewsCSMRU faculty member elected to lead National Disaster Life Support Education Consortium | More
Exploring academics, enhancing social skills: Young Profs Exploration Camp to host 16 students | More
Summer, sun and… snakes? | More
WGLS-FM announces five inductees to station Hall of Fame | More
Rowan hosts Attracting Women into Engineering for middle school girls | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.