Campus NewsAs Department of Public Safety seeks re-accreditation, CALEA assessment team invites public comments | More
‘American Promise’: Film screening, discussion to focus on issues of race, class and privilege in education | More
As GOP leaders jump ship on Trump, Clinton looks to stay the course in presidential race | More
Rowan alumni Jean and Ric Edelman commit $25 million for University’s Fossil Park | More
Bullock School in Glassboro becomes Rowan’s seventh Professional Development School | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.