Campus NewsHenry M. Rowan Family Foundation commits $15M to Rowan University | More
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University wins national video challenge | More
Building community in Camden—one garden bed at a time | More
New business: Ground broken on new Rohrer College of Business building | More
Rev your Prius engines | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.