Campus NewsStudents, professional performers to present Shange’s production at Rowan | More
New Engineering building art provides great “Opticks” | More
Rowan psychology expert: Breast cancer patients benefit physically from mental health support | More
National Center for Women & Information Technology awards grant to new computer science club at Rowan University | More
Geologist to discuss involvement in NASA mission at Edelman Planetarium | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.