Campus NewsRowan Engineering clinic project takes flight | More
Creative Glassboro plans art-filled downtown | More
In recognition of support to student veterans, Rowan named to Military Friendly Schools list | More
Don’t let stress make a mess of your holidays | More
University formally opens Camden Academic Building | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.