Campus NewsResearch & Development Council of New Jersey welcomes Rowan University to its membership | More
College of Education achieves national accreditation | More
New Jersey Health Foundation and The Nicholson Foundation Award $50,000 Innovation Grant to Rowan University professor working to conquer peanut allergies | More
Retired from KPMG, Maginnis takes new role as voluntary Executive-in-Residence with RCB | More
Another big win: Rowan Radio picks up three Hermes Creative Awards | More
How to Open Mailbox
If you do not know your mailbox information, click here.
1. Turn your combination dial counter clockwise (to the left) two complete turns to the first number of the combination, using the top of the mailbox door opening as the index or stopping point.
2. Next turn your dial clockwise (to the right) one complete revolution PAST the first number, to the second number.
3. Third, turn your dial left again to the last number. When you reach your number, you should hear a faint clicking sound.
4. Finally, slightly turn the knob to the right to open your box. (This functions like a door knob. You need to turn it before it can open.)
* If your mailbox does not open properly, notify the mailroom at once.