Meet The Staff
As the father of four boys, Walt understands the value of rolling up his sleeves and jumping into the fray to get results. In his professional career, he has demonstrated the same intensity in getting the job done both in the customer service arena and behind the scenes.
Walt's experience ranges from business analysis, customer service, and marketing roles to the management of nonprofit organizations and higher education operations. His passion for creating win-win situations has led to the development of valuable team building and relationship management skills.
Fun Facts About Walt:
- Interests: Music, Technology, All things Apple...
- The perfect concert would be: The Beatles, Brad Paisley, Sugarland
- Least Favorite Sports Teams: Dallas Cowboys and the Pittsburgh Penguins
- If I were a superhero, my power would be: Omnipotence
- The TV show I watch and hope no one finds out about: Once Upon A Time
- Did you know? Walt started his undergraduate education as an Engineering major.
- Favorite Spot on Campus: The Eynon Ballroom
Jessica serves as the contact for the use of University space by all external organizations.
Fun Facts About Jessica:
- Interests: Dancing, Sports (especially the Philadelphia Eagles), and anything having to do with history.
- The perfect concert would be: Old School Madonna, Phil Collins, Childish Gambino, Lil Jon, Tiesto, & Lady Antebellum.
- Least Favorite Sports Teams: New York Giants.
- If I were a superhero, my power would be: The ability to morph to change my appearance.
- The TV show I watch and hope no one finds out about: I'm not telling, I'm too embarrassed.
- Did you know? Jessica lived in England for three years as a child.
- Favorite Spot on Campus: Hollybush
McKenzie is Rowan’s Scheduling Coordinator and is responsible for the campus-wide implementation of 25Live, the University’s web-based event management software. He provides training and user support to all members of the Rowan community. Nicknamed “the Wizard,” McKenzie can turn any user, from the novice first-timer to the seasoned professional, into a 25Live dynamo!
With event operations experience in the sports & entertainment industry and the collegiate environment, McKenzie strives to provide high-level client satisfaction by emphasizing customer service, efficiency, and resourcefulness. Managing 25Live for the University allows him to do just that by helping users take the first step in their journey from turning an idea for an event into a reality.
Fun Facts About McKenzie:
- Interests: Cooking, Photography, Sports (especially Football), and Traveling
- The perfect concert would be: The Roots, Vivian Green, Carlos Santana, Jesse Cook, & Maroon 5
- Least Favorite Sports Teams: Baltimore Ravens, Dallas Cowboys, and the New England Patriots
- If I were a superhero, my power would be: The ability to speak every language
- The TV show I watch and hope no one finds out: Dancing With the Stars
- Did you know? McKenzie has been teaching himself how to play the cello since 2003.
- Favorite Spot on Campus: Bozorth Auditorium
Office of Conference and Event Services
Chamberlain Student Center, Room 205
201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028