Health and Exercise Science Club
What Positions are there? What are the requirements of an officer? How do I apply?
Why You Should Join HES Club
HES club is a group of Health and Exercise Science Students who gain professional development by collaborate together to:
• Interact and have fun through activities/events that allow us to get to know other people in our major
• Have workshops to expand and further our education
• Attend conventions, conferences and workshops as a group such as the NJAHPERD annual convention
• Plan and conduct events to get the university active and involved, which include climbing nights, tournaments and hoops for heart.
• Work together to better our community and help raise money for important organizations such as the American Heart Association.
|HES Club Manual|
|Health and Exercise Science Uniforms|
To be considered an active member of RUHESC you MUST meet the following criteria per semester:
Attend four meetings
Attend/Participate/Staff three events