Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
PHR & SPHR Certification Preparation Course (13 wks)
Dates: January 22nd - April 23rd, 2014 (13 weeks)
Wednesday evenings from 6:00 - 9:00 pm (Mt. Laurel & Glassboro)
Location: Choose from our Glassboro, NJ or Mt. Laurel, NJ training sites
Cost: $1,295 SHRM, Tri-State, HRA members; $1,335 non-members
This 13-week SHRM Learning System Course is designed to prepare participants for the PHR and SPHR certification examinations administered by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). You can use this course to gain in-depth knowledge of human resource management or to prepare for the HRCI exam.
The course is designed to provide you with an overview of key areas in HR management. The program contains six modules that correspond to the six functional areas defined by the human resource profession. The modules feature in class instruction, application exercises, and a module test.
Who Should Attend:
This course is specifically designed for managers and staff with experience in general management or human resource management:
- HR professionals planning to take the PHR or SPHR certification exam
- PHR professionals seeking to "upgrade" their certification to SPHR
- Certified HR professionals needing credits for PHR/SPHR recertification
- HR practitioners seeking professional development to enhance or advance their careers
- Experienced managers who are new to the HR field
- Other mid-level managers pursuing career changes or promotions
- Individuals needing recertification credits
Six Key Benefits of Enrollment:
- Develop specific competencies and decision-making skills through a practitioner-focused and competency-based curriculum.
- Network and share 'real world' experiences with your classmates, and then apply what you learn to the workplace through the action-oriented curriculum.
- Improve your test-taking skills with an expanded bank of nearly 1,500 test questions and the addition of more practice tests. Plus, you'll have access to the new SHRM Learning System Resource Center , featuring HR updates, Webcasts, test-taking tips, related links, and eFlashcards that can be printed or downloaded to a PDA.
- Prepare for career advancement opportunities.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion from SHRM upon completion of this course.
- Cost effective learning at our Rowan University and Mt. Laurel locations minimizes travel expenses.