The Rohrer College of Business MBA
In addition to the all-University requirements for admission to a graduate program, the following requirements must be met:
- Completion of the graduate admissions application.
- Submission of official transcripts of undergraduate programs.
- Submission of GMAT or GRE scores taken during the last five years.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Evidence of computer proficiency.
- Written statement of career objectives.
- International applicants from countries where principal language is other than English shall provide TOEFL scores taken within the last five years. A minimum score of 550 is required or a 213 on the new computerized version or a 79 on the IBT.
- Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree outside the United States must provide all diplomas, certificates, and transcripts as translated and evaluated by World Education Services.
- All MBA students must maintain a 3.0 GPA. Students are expected to make steady progress toward the completion of their degree.
- Full-time students may complete the degree requirements in three semesters. Part-time students have a maximum of six years to complete the program.