The Rohrer College of Business MBA
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for the MBA Program?
All requirements for CGCE, plus:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent from a foreign institution of higher education.
If professional (relevant management or supervisory) experience is being used as a basis for support of the applicant's qualification, a letter must be written by the applicant's supervisor or by a responsible executive of the company describing the applicant's current position, responsibilities and length of service. (Professional experience may not be substituted for foundation course requirements.)
The applicant shall provide the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score or GRE taken within the last five years. Rowan University's code for GMAT, GRE and TOEFL is 2515.
The applicant shall provide a written statement of career objectives.
- International Applicants:
- Must provide a minimum score of 550 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a minimum score of 213 on the new computerized test or a 79 on the IBT.
- Must provide evidence of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella.
- Must provide evidence of the ability to have medical insurance coverage during their proposed stay in the U.S.
-The World Education Services (WES) must confirm that the applicant's undergraduate experience is equivalent to four years of undergraduate study at an accredited U.S. college or university, culminating in a bachelor's degree.
- Are required to certify that sufficient funds to support their academic and personal living expenses during their stay in the U.S.
- A non-refundable $300 deposit is required as a condition of granting the F-1 visa. The deposit will be applied to the student's first semester tuition and fees. Student deposits not applied to tuition and fees within one year of acceptance may not be applied to tuition costs after that time.
- The F-1 visa is the only visa acceptable to Rowan University for the purpose of admission. - As a condition of continuing matriculation, foreign or international students are required to maintain full-time (at least 9 semester hours per term) enrollment in graduate courses leading to a degree.