The Rohrer College of Business MBA

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I declare, change, or eliminate a specialization?

  1. Email the MBA Program at to ask for a Request for Change of Graduate Program form.

  2. Check the Banner system to make sure that your new major code is reflected in your student account.