The Rohrer College of Business MBA

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I change my mind about completing a specialization after I have declared it?

If a student should decide not to finish a specialization after it has been declared, they must complete the process for changing a graduate program to transfer into the general MBA degree program or to another specialization.