Marketing & Business Information Systems
Admission decisions are based on the strength and quality of your high school record, SAT scores, class rank, and letters of recommendation. Extracurricular activities and employment experiences also are considered. For more information, contact the Admissions Office at 1-877-RU-ROWAN or log onto www.ru.rowan.edu.
Change of Major
Information for Students Seeking Admission to the Rohrer College of Business The Requirements to apply:
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 letter-graded credit hours at Rowan University.
- Must have achieved an overall GPA of 2.5 earned at Rowan University.
- Calculus Techniques and Applications or Calculus I must be completed. This may be in progress the semester of application.*
- Statistics I must be completed. This may in progress the semester of application.*
- Demonstrated college proficiency in reading, writing, and computational skills as determined by Rowan University.
* If the required math course(s) are in progress at the time of application and all of the other requirements are met, then the student will be admitted provisionally to the major, pending the successful completion of the required course(s) and the maintenance of the required GPA. If this is accomplished, the student stays in the major. If this is not accomplished, then the provisional acceptance will be withdrawn and the student will be returned to their previous major. This includes maintaining the 2.5 GPA. Special Notes
- The CAP Center (x4456) is available to advise and assist students with course selection prior to being admitted to the College of Business. Please call them to make an appointment.
- Your "Thank You for Applying" response window is your notification that your application has been successfully received.
- Please note that if requirements in progress are not completed, student will be withdrawn from the major.
- Deadlines for Application
June 15 - September 15 - February 15
- Notification to Students
July 1 - October 1 - March 1