College of Communication - Radio, Television & Film
RTF Equipment Room
Bozorth Hall Room 165
The RTF Equipment Room serves the students, faculty, and staff of the College of Communication at Rowan University that are engaged in radio, television, film, and related media production specifically related to college curricula, coursework, and faculty-directed projects. All equipment stored in this facility is property of the College of Communication at Rowan University, and this facility will not store personal belongings, equipment, or materials.
Hours of Operation
Mondays 10a – 6:30p
Tuesdays 11a – 4:30p
Wednesdays 10a – 6p
Thursdays 10a – 4:30p, 6:30p – 7:30p
Fridays 10a – 4p
The RTF Equipment Room is open weekdays at hours to be determined at the start of each semester. The room is closed on the weekends. All business, including reservations, check-outs, and check-ins, is to be conducted during normal hours of operation. Business conducted outside of normal hours is at the discretion of the RTF Equipment Room manager, TV Production Coordinator, and/or Film Production Coordinator, and must be arranged at least 48 hours in advance.
Everyone who plans to check-out equipment must do the following before being permitted to make a reservation or check-out equipment:
• Read this document, remove the last page (Confirmation), sign and date it, and return it to the equipment room.
• Show evidence of teaching or enrollment in a production course that has access to equipment resources (can be verified by equipment room staff)
• Pass a practical exam (written and/or hands-on) for equipment that will be requested, if necessary.
Making a Reservation
After completing the above requirements, students are granted access to specific equipment.
Reservations by students:
• are required for all TV and Film packages, and are highly recommended for other packages to ensure availability
• are made on a first-come, first-serve basis
• must be made at least 48 hours in advance of equipment check-out
• will only be accepted at the RTF Equipment Room during normal operating hours
• must be made IN-PERSON ONLY. No exceptions!
• must be reserved by and in the name of the person picking up the equipment.
For additional resources please check out the television production resources page.