Geography & Environment: Events
Information Resource Exchange Group Geospatial Technology and Open Source event
- WHEN: Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- 10:30 am - 4 pm Please Note: The ACP building has a fire drill scheduled before the meeting at 10 am. Persons in the building will be required to walk to the nearest fire evacuation tower until the drill is completed (about 15 minutes).
- WHERE: Commission Office, The ACP Building - 8th Floor 190 N. Independence Mall West Philadelphia, PA 19106
- For directions Call (215) 592-1800 Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
- 8 October 2013 @ 12:00 noon NJ MAP growth. A crowdsourcing event to track New Jersey's land use change.
- 15 May 2013 @ 3:00 p.m. Senior Farewell at the Alumni Engagement Center in Shpeen Hall.
- 5 April 2013 - The 25th Annual New Jersey Geography Bee - Hosted by Rowan University
- A Voyage with Marvin Creamer - 23 March 2013
- Mary Evelyn Tucker discusses Journey of the Universe - 3 December 2012
- Navigating by Nature: The Voyage of the Globe Star - 20 September 2012