Political Science & Economics
Access & Inclusion Week at Rowan offers full complement of events | More
As Department of Public Safety seeks re-accreditation, CALEA assessment team invites public comments | More
‘American Promise’: Film screening, discussion to focus on issues of race, class and privilege in education | More
As GOP leaders jump ship on Trump, Clinton looks to stay the course in presidential race | More
Rowan alumni Jean and Ric Edelman commit $25 million for University’s Fossil Park | More
To download past issues of CHSS newsletters, please visit our publications section.
Students seeking advising are urged to make an appointment through the Department's Administrative Assistant, Ms. Majeeda Hason, telephone 856-256-4866, firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly with the faculty advisor. Drop-ins will be taken during posted office hours on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Political Sciences majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. All Graduating Seniors and Undergraduate Advising, contact: Dr. Lawrence Markowitz or email email@example.com
3.Students studying Political Theory contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, @ firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Students studying State & Local Politics ,contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, or email email@example.com
5. For Pre-law Advising and students studying Public Law Contact: Mike Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economics majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. Students Last Names Beginning with A – J, contact: Dr. Robert Ferrari , or email email@example.com
2. Students Last Names Beginning with K – P & All Graduating Seniors and Transfer Student Advising, contact: Dr. Natalie Reaves, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Students Last Names Beginning with Q – Z, contact: Dr. Brendan Livingston, or email email@example.com