Political Science & Economics
Jazz Festival celebrates 45 years of music and education | More
Michael Eric Dyson challenges, entertains during 29th annual MLK Jr. scholarship breakfast | More
University's spring Arts schedule offers eclectic mix | More
'Change of Tides': World War II veteran’s incredible story documented in student film | More
Rowan tech park board adds science/tech & business experts | More
To download past issues of CHSS newsletters, please visit our publications section.
Students seeking advising are urged to make an appointment through the Department's Administrative Assistant, Ms. Majeeda Hason, telephone 856-256-4866, firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly with the faculty advisor. Drop-ins will be taken during posted office hours on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Political Sciences majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. All Graduating Seniors and Undergraduate Advising, contact: Dr. Lawrence Markowitz or email email@example.com
3.Students studying Political Theory contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, @ firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Students studying State & Local Politics ,contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, or email email@example.com
5. For Pre-law Advising and students studying Public Law Contact: Mike Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economics majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. Students Last Names Beginning with A – J, contact: Dr. Robert Ferrari , or email email@example.com
2. Students Last Names Beginning with K – P & All Graduating Seniors and Transfer Student Advising, contact: Dr. Natalie Reaves, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Students Last Names Beginning with Q – Z, contact: Dr. Brendan Livingston, or email email@example.com