Political Science & Economics
Middle school students will compete in Rowan's FIRST LEGO League competition | More
Two Rowan biology students pedal more than 4,000 miles to battle cancer | More
Benefit Tickets Still Available | More
From Chalk Bluff to Glassboro: History Professor Bill Carrigan to deliver Rowan's hypothetical 'Last Lecture' | More
Cool as ice: Rowan's Dougherty heads to Europe as member of national select hockey team | More
The latest version of CHSS notes is available for download in the newsletters section.
Students seeking advising are urged to make an appointment through the Department's Administrative Assistant, Ms. Majeeda Hason, telephone 856-256-4866, firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly with the faculty advisor. Drop-ins will be taken during posted office hours on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Political Sciences majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. All Graduating Seniors and Undergraduate Advising, contact: Dr. Lawrence Markowitz or email email@example.com
3.Students studying Political Theory contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, @ firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Students studying State & Local Politics ,contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, or email email@example.com
5. For Pre-law Advising and students studying Public Law Contact: Mike Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economics majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. Students Last Names Beginning with A – J, contact: Dr. Robert Ferrari , or email email@example.com
2. Students Last Names Beginning with K – P & All Graduating Seniors and Transfer Student Advising, contact: Dr. Natalie Reaves, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Students Last Names Beginning with Q – Z, contact: Dr. Brendan Livingston, or email email@example.com