Political Science & Economics
AT&T Civic App Challenge-New Jersey winners to be announced Dec. 4 at Rowan | More
Director of Student Activities Constantine Alexakos to deliver Rowan’s ‘Last Lecture’ | More
Holiday Week celebrations planned by Rowan’s SGA | More
‘Shooting For Santa’ toy drive to benefit South Jersey children | More
FESTIVE MUSICAL EVENING CELEBRATES THE SEASON AT ROWAN | More
To download past issues of CHSS newsletters, please visit our publications section.
Students seeking advising are urged to make an appointment through the Department's Administrative Assistant, Ms. Majeeda Hason, telephone 856-256-4866, email@example.com, or directly with the faculty advisor. Drop-ins will be taken during posted office hours on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Political Sciences majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. All Graduating Seniors and Undergraduate Advising, contact: Dr. Lawrence Markowitz or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Students studying Political Theory contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, @ email@example.com
4. Students studying State & Local Politics ,contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For Pre-law Advising and students studying Public Law Contact: Mike Weiss at email@example.com.
Economics majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. Students Last Names Beginning with A – J, contact: Dr. Robert Ferrari , or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Students Last Names Beginning with K – P & All Graduating Seniors and Transfer Student Advising, contact: Dr. Natalie Reaves, or email email@example.com
3. Students Last Names Beginning with Q – Z, contact: Dr. Brendan Livingston, or email firstname.lastname@example.org