Political Science & Economics
Rowan students get set to style their 'staches and grow their goatees | More
WGLS-FM Drug Abuse Doc Wins a Gracie Award | More
Neil Gaiman to address Rowan community March 7 | More
Rowan hosts annual Career Fair | More
$3M from RWJ Foundation funds health care innovation research | More
The latest version of CHSS notes is available for download in the newsletters section.
Students seeking advising are urged to make an appointment through the Department's Administrative Assistant, Ms. Majeeda Hason, telephone 856-256-4866, firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly with the faculty advisor. Drop-ins will be taken during posted office hours on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Political Sciences majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. All Graduating Seniors and Undergraduate Advising, contact: Dr. Lawrence Markowitz or email email@example.com
3.Students studying Political Theory contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, @ firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Students studying State & Local Politics ,contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, or email email@example.com
5. For Pre-law Advising and students studying Public Law Contact: Mike Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economics majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. Students Last Names Beginning with A – J, contact: Dr. Robert Ferrari , or email email@example.com
2. Students Last Names Beginning with K – P & All Graduating Seniors and Transfer Student Advising, contact: Dr. Natalie Reaves, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Students Last Names Beginning with Q – Z, contact: Dr. Brendan Livingston, or email email@example.com