Political Science & Economics
Soaring temperatures pose threat to children, elderly | More
Rowan graduate students named Woodrow Wilson New Jersey Teaching Fellows | More
Tackling 100+ years of records, Rowan Engineering partners with New Jersey American Water to digitize what's below the Garden State's surface | More
New Jersey Health Foundation and The Nicholson Foundation award $50,000 Innovation Grant to Rowan University assistant professor creating improved health monitoring sensor | More
N.J. Senate President Sweeney Receives Italian Consular award | More
To download past issues of CHSS newsletters, please visit our publications section.
Students seeking advising are urged to make an appointment through the Department's Administrative Assistant, Ms. Majeeda Hason, telephone 856-256-4866, firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly with the faculty advisor. Drop-ins will be taken during posted office hours on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Political Sciences majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. All Graduating Seniors and Undergraduate Advising, contact: Dr. Lawrence Markowitz or email email@example.com
3.Students studying Political Theory contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, @ firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Students studying State & Local Politics ,contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, or email email@example.com
5. For Pre-law Advising and students studying Public Law Contact: Mike Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economics majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. Students Last Names Beginning with A – J, contact: Dr. Robert Ferrari , or email email@example.com
2. Students Last Names Beginning with K – P & All Graduating Seniors and Transfer Student Advising, contact: Dr. Natalie Reaves, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Students Last Names Beginning with Q – Z, contact: Dr. Brendan Livingston, or email email@example.com