Political Science & Economics
CSMRU faculty member elected to lead National Disaster Life Support Education Consortium | More
Exploring academics, enhancing social skills: Young Profs Exploration Camp to host 16 students | More
Summer, sun and… snakes? | More
WGLS-FM announces five inductees to station Hall of Fame | More
Rowan hosts Attracting Women into Engineering for middle school girls | More
To download past issues of CHSS newsletters, please visit our publications section.
Students seeking advising are urged to make an appointment through the Department's Administrative Assistant, Ms. Majeeda Hason, telephone 856-256-4866, email@example.com, or directly with the faculty advisor. Drop-ins will be taken during posted office hours on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Political Sciences majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. All Graduating Seniors and Undergraduate Advising, contact: Dr. Lawrence Markowitz or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Students studying Political Theory contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, @ email@example.com
4. Students studying State & Local Politics ,contact: Dr. Bruce Caswell, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. For Pre-law Advising and students studying Public Law Contact: Mike Weiss at email@example.com.
Economics majors assigned to faculty for advising, unless other arrangements are made, as follows:
1. Students Last Names Beginning with A – J, contact: Dr. Robert Ferrari , or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Students Last Names Beginning with K – P & All Graduating Seniors and Transfer Student Advising, contact: Dr. Natalie Reaves, or email email@example.com
3. Students Last Names Beginning with Q – Z, contact: Dr. Brendan Livingston, or email firstname.lastname@example.org