- Private lessons are available for students of all levels and ages.
- Trial lessons are available at the discretion of each teacher.
- Lessons are scheduled on an individual basis, contingent upon teacher availability and student scheduling preferences.
- Lessons are available in 30-, 45-, and 60-minute increments.
- Students are required to have a practice instrument available.
- Students enrolled in private lessons will have the opportunity to perform in 2 recitals per year (Saturday, December 17, 2016 and Saturday, May 6, 2017).
Click here to download a registration form.
Private lessons are offered on the following instruments:
- French Horn
- Guitar (classical and jazz)
- Keyboard (classical and jazz)
- Percussion (set)
- Classical percussion instruments, including keyboard percussion
- Violin (Suzuki and Traditional)
- Cello (Suzuki and Traditional)
- Voice (Classical & Music Theater)
Don't see the instrument you're interested in? Let us know.