Music Together® Mixed Ages Class Now Enrolling for Spring 2016
- Dates: 10 weeks - April 9th to June 25th (with some weeks off)
- Time: Saturday, 10:00am to 10:45am.
- Location: Wilson Hall, Room 107
- Instructor: Becky Riether
- Tuition includes: 10 45-minute classes, a beautifully illustrated songbook, parent education materials, and a CD and code to download and stream the music used in class. New families also receive a DVD and growth chart with registration.
- New Family First Child Tuition: $200.00 (includes a one time registration fee)
- Returning Family First Child Tuition: $185.00
- Sibling Tuition: $120.00 (Siblings under 9 months free tuition)
- Registration: Click here to register!
- Questions? Visit www.aandwmusictogether.com for more information.
About the Mixed Ages Class: This is the essential Music Together® class, one that a child can attend from birth through age four, and through all nine unique song collections. This basic class follows the recommendations of child development researchers: grouping children of a variety of ages together because this fosters natural, family-style learning. Younger children enjoy watching and imitating older ones; older children learn by leading younger ones; and adults are happy because the children in their family can go to class together. Each child participates at his or her own level in singing, moving, chanting, listening, watching, or exploring musical instruments. Any caregivers (parents, grandparents, nanny) can bring the children. The whole family is welcome for this important family music experience.