Weather Emergency Information
- In instances of severe weather, Rowan Prep reserves the right to cancel classes and private lessons.
- Rowan Prep follows the Rowan University emergency/closing procedures, which will post closings on their main page: www.rowan.edu.
- Rowan Prep will also post on the Rowan Prep Facebook page, on the main Rowan Prep webpage, and will email our current student and teacher email lists as soon as possible.
- You may also call our office at 856.256.4554 or 856.256.4556.
- Please exchange contact information with your teacher so that you may be in touch directly should Rowan remain open when your local conditions don't permit safe travel.
"The University utilizes the Rowan Alert system, email and the Rowan website to notify students and employees when there is a delay or closure. The expectation should always be that the campuses are operating normally unless otherwise indicated.
Notifications about campus closures are made by 6:00 a.m. for day classes and 3:00 p.m. for evening classes.
If weather and campus conditions permit, delayed opening times will be at 9:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m. or 12:30 p.m. Early closure times are 1:45, 3:15 or 4:45 p.m.
Again, unless notified differently, the University will always be open."