Hello to all our returning and new families & welcome to Spring Semester at Rowan Prep!
Hopefully we're done with snowstorms because there's so much going on! In addition to our usual private lessons, Suzuki programs, and group classes, the Rowan Youth Orchestra and the Atlantic Youth Brass Band have started rehearsals for their upcoming performances. We also held our first ever High School Solo Vocal Artists Festival. If you missed it, keep an eye out for it next year!
Here are some other upcoming events and dates to watch for:
- Saturday, February 21, 6pm: Mid-Atlantic Brass Band Festival & Atlantic Youth Brass Band Performance
- Wednesday, March 11: Rowan Youth Orchestra Showcase
- Saturday, May 9: Rowan Prep Student Recitals
- Sunday, May 10, 7pm: Rowan Youth Orchestra's Spring Concert in Pfleeger Hall
- Sunday, May 17, time TBA: Atlantic Youth Brass Band's Celebrate Hope Concert with The Atlantic Brass Band
As always, if you ever have questions, or just want to chat about music, please feel free to stop by 208 Wilson Hall, send me an email: email@example.com, or call me at (856) 256-4556.
Also, don’t forget to like us on Facebook so you can see event announcements.
Thank you for making Rowan Prep a part of your family’s musical education!
Dr. Anna Skrupky