‘Networking With Style’: Barefoot Cellars founders to discuss their road to wine-selling success during South Jersey Soiree | More
Rowan science student will attend STEM conference in Jamaica | More
Speakers to offer insights, inspiration during Disability Awareness Week at Rowan | More
Write On! New scholarship awards $35,000 to freshman writers | More
RTF alumni nab seven Emmy Awards (six regional, one in Primetime!) | More
Office: Science Hall 201F
Fall 2010: Biology 3: Introduction to Cell Biology
2004, Ph.D. in Experimental Pathology, Harvard University
• Srinivasan DG, Fenton B, Jaubert-Possamai S and Jaouannet M. (2010) Analysis of meiosis and cell cycle genes of the facultatively asexual pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum (Hemiptera: Aphididae). Insect Molecular Biology 19(s2)229:239.
• Rider SD, Srinivasan DG and Hilgarth R. Chromatin Remodeling Proteins of the Pea Aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum (Harris). (2010) Insect Molecular Biology 19(s2)201-214.
• van der Voet M, Lorson MA, Srinivasan DG, Xu H, Bennett K, and van den Heuvel SJ. (2009) C. elegans mitotic cyclins have distinct as well as overlapping functions in chromosome segregation. Cell Cycle 8(24):4091-4102.
• Davis G, Srinivasan DG, Wittkopp P, Clark AG, and Stern DL. (2007) The function and regulation of Ultrabithorax in the legs of Drosophila melanogaster. Developmental Biology 308(2):621-31.
• McGregor AP, Orgogozo V, Delon I, Zanet J, Srinivasan DG, Payre F, and DL Stern. (2007) Morphological evolution through multiple cis-regulatory mutations at a single gene. Nature 448(7153):587-90.
• Srinivasan DG*, Fisk RM*, Xu H, and van den Heuvel S. (2003) A complex of LIN-5 and GPR proteins regulates G protein signaling and spindle function in C. elegans. Genes and Development 17(10):1225–1239. *co-first authors.
• Preston GA, Srinivasan D, and Barrett JC. (2000) Apoptotic response to growth factor deprivation involves cooperative interactions between c-Fos and p300. Cell Death and Differentiation 7(2):215-26.
• Boxem M, Srinivasan DG, and van den Heuvel S. (1999) The Caenorhabditis elegans gene ncc-1 encodes a cdc2-related kinase required for M phase in meiotic and mitotic cell divisions, but not for S phase. Development 126(10):2227-2239.
• Preston GA, Lyon TT, Yin Y, Lang JE, Solomon G, Annab L, Srinivasan DG, Alcorta DA, Barrett JC. (1996) Induction of apoptosis by c-Fos protein. Molecular and Cellular Biology 16:211-218.