All Campuses To Close at 11 am, March 5th, 2015
Scholarship keeps writing student’s memory, deeds alive | More
Rowan University Study Links BPA Exposure to Autism Spectrum Disorder | More
MEDacademy Open House Scheduled for March 14 | More
Rowan University takes the handlebars in making a difference: Fourth annual Mustache March to benefit American Stroke Association | More
Rowan Innovation Venture Fund accepting applications for financing | More
Office: Science Hall 201F
Fall 2010: Biology 3: Introduction to Cell Biology
2004, Ph.D. in Experimental Pathology, Harvard University
• Srinivasan DG, Fenton B, Jaubert-Possamai S and Jaouannet M. (2010) Analysis of meiosis and cell cycle genes of the facultatively asexual pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum (Hemiptera: Aphididae). Insect Molecular Biology 19(s2)229:239.
• Rider SD, Srinivasan DG and Hilgarth R. Chromatin Remodeling Proteins of the Pea Aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum (Harris). (2010) Insect Molecular Biology 19(s2)201-214.
• van der Voet M, Lorson MA, Srinivasan DG, Xu H, Bennett K, and van den Heuvel SJ. (2009) C. elegans mitotic cyclins have distinct as well as overlapping functions in chromosome segregation. Cell Cycle 8(24):4091-4102.
• Davis G, Srinivasan DG, Wittkopp P, Clark AG, and Stern DL. (2007) The function and regulation of Ultrabithorax in the legs of Drosophila melanogaster. Developmental Biology 308(2):621-31.
• McGregor AP, Orgogozo V, Delon I, Zanet J, Srinivasan DG, Payre F, and DL Stern. (2007) Morphological evolution through multiple cis-regulatory mutations at a single gene. Nature 448(7153):587-90.
• Srinivasan DG*, Fisk RM*, Xu H, and van den Heuvel S. (2003) A complex of LIN-5 and GPR proteins regulates G protein signaling and spindle function in C. elegans. Genes and Development 17(10):1225–1239. *co-first authors.
• Preston GA, Srinivasan D, and Barrett JC. (2000) Apoptotic response to growth factor deprivation involves cooperative interactions between c-Fos and p300. Cell Death and Differentiation 7(2):215-26.
• Boxem M, Srinivasan DG, and van den Heuvel S. (1999) The Caenorhabditis elegans gene ncc-1 encodes a cdc2-related kinase required for M phase in meiotic and mitotic cell divisions, but not for S phase. Development 126(10):2227-2239.
• Preston GA, Lyon TT, Yin Y, Lang JE, Solomon G, Annab L, Srinivasan DG, Alcorta DA, Barrett JC. (1996) Induction of apoptosis by c-Fos protein. Molecular and Cellular Biology 16:211-218.