Rowan team places 10th in Supermileage competition | More
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University receives major federal grant | More
Rowan Research gives hope to patients of Canavan disease through commercial agreement with Bamboo Therapeutics, Inc. | More
Rowan engineering, med students seeks solutions to health care problems | More
10th graders attend free 3-week Rowan academy, earn three college credits | More
- College Composition I [ENGL 01.111]†,COM
- College Composition II [ENGL 01.112]†,COM
- Philosophy of Science—WI†,HHL(or other approved)
- Calculus I—MATH [MATH 01.130]†,MS
- Calculus II [MATH 01.131]
- Intro. Sci. Prog. or
Comp. Sci. & Prog. [CS 01.104 or
- Geology I—LAB
- Approved Astronomy, Atmospheric Science, or
Geology course (3–4s.h.)*
- Chemistry I [CHEM 06.100]
- Chemistry II [CHEM 06.101]
- Organic Chemistry I [CHEM 07.200]
- Quantitative Analysis [CHEM 09.250]
- Introductory Mechanics—RS [PHYS 00.220]
- Introductory Thermodynamics, Fluids, Waves, & Optics [PHYS 00.221]
- Introductory Electricity & Magnetism [PHYS 00.222]
- Modern Physics [PHYS 00.300]
- Organic Chemistry II [CHEM 07.201]
- Physical Chemistry I [CHEM 08.400]
- Biochemistry [CHEM 07.348]
- Approved Chemistry Elective
- Career Track
courses—Two courses (6–8s.h.) chosen in consultation with
your program advisor*
†,XXXThese courses may be used to
fulfill Gen Ed required semester hours in the noted bin.
*At least one of these courses must be a
General Education (38 s.h.)
- Communications — 6 s.h.
- Mathematics and Science — 11 s.h.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences — 6 s.h.
- History, Humanities, and Languages — 6 s.h.
- Non-Program Courses (outside PHSC, PHYS and
CHEM) — 9 s.h.
Free Electives (12–16 s.h.)
Rowan Experience (≥6 s.h.)
- Public Speaking—PS [CMS 06.202]
- ACE course
- M/G course
- LIT course
RS, LAB, MATH, and WI courses are taken in-program as noted above
Additionally, all students must either pass the Computer Competency
test or complete the non-credit Computer Literacy course.