Rowan Research Identifies Cause of Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients | More
A warm Rowan welcome awaits the Class of 2019 | More
Rowan University hosts astronomy open house | More
Opening of Rowan’s new athletic practice fields set for August 26 on West Campus | More
Go Profs!: Athletic teams revved up for fall | More
Goals of Certificate of Advanced Study (CAGS) in ABA
Major Goals of the Program
To provide individuals with the necessary coursework to seek certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. (www.bacb.com) as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Students will know the basic principles of behavior and the empirical basis for these principles.
- Students will know how to apply these basic principles of behavior to effectively change individual and group behavior.
- Through supervised experience in community agencies, students with become proficient in the behavioral assessment and treatment of different problems and issues confronting children with a variety of special needs.
Students will demonstrate knowledge and ability to assess and identify the function of behavior and behavior problems.
- Students will learn how to systematically evaluate interventions and to provide feedback to clients and consumers.
- Students will learn the professional identity of behavior analysts and demonstrate how to apply ethical principles in practice.
Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.
Course Content Verification Form (before Fall 2011)
Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. Course Content Vertification Form 4th edition Task List (Fall 2011 and on)
Center for Behavior Analysis• email@example.com •856-256-5470