New Jersey Big Data Alliance comes to Rowan University | More
Exploring science and more at Rowan | More
Football team to hold Be the Match Registry on April 22 | More
Professor provides tips for parents of children recently diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder | More
Rowan University police launch body worn cameras program | More
Goals of Certificate of Advanced Study (CAGS) in ABA
Major Goals of the Program
To provide individuals with the necessary coursework to seek certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. (www.bacb.com) as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Students will know the basic principles of behavior and the empirical basis for these principles.
- Students will know how to apply these basic principles of behavior to effectively change individual and group behavior.
- Through supervised experience in community agencies, students with become proficient in the behavioral assessment and treatment of different problems and issues confronting children with a variety of special needs.
Students will demonstrate knowledge and ability to assess and identify the function of behavior and behavior problems.
- Students will learn how to systematically evaluate interventions and to provide feedback to clients and consumers.
- Students will learn the professional identity of behavior analysts and demonstrate how to apply ethical principles in practice.
Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.
Course Content Verification Form (before Fall 2011)
Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. Course Content Vertification Form 4th edition Task List (Fall 2011 and on)
Center for Behavior Analysis• firstname.lastname@example.org •856-256-5470