Of "Ellen" and Emmys: RTF grads go Hollywood | More
CMSRU researcher receives NIH Grant to study impact of carbon dioxide following cardiac arrest | More
Lehrman named dean of Rowan’s Rohrer College of Business | More
College of Engineering among U.S. schools committed to educating 20,000 students to meet “Grand Challenges” | More
Rowan teaches the world | More
Goals of Certificate of Advanced Study (CAGS) in ABA
Major Goals of the Program
To provide individuals with the necessary coursework to seek certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. (www.bacb.com) as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Students will know the basic principles of behavior and the empirical basis for these principles.
- Students will know how to apply these basic principles of behavior to effectively change individual and group behavior.
- Through supervised experience in community agencies, students with become proficient in the behavioral assessment and treatment of different problems and issues confronting children with a variety of special needs.
Students will demonstrate knowledge and ability to assess and identify the function of behavior and behavior problems.
- Students will learn how to systematically evaluate interventions and to provide feedback to clients and consumers.
- Students will learn the professional identity of behavior analysts and demonstrate how to apply ethical principles in practice.
Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.
Course Content Verification Form (before Fall 2011)
Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. Course Content Vertification Form 4th edition Task List (Fall 2011 and on)
Center for Behavior Analysis• firstname.lastname@example.org •856-256-5470