College of Science & Mathematics
RU Living Smart?
Date: Monday, December 13, 2010 @ 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Improve your academic performance, physical health and overall well-being. School, nutrition and weekend activities all affect your success. Come learn how to be the smartest student on the block!
Finals are stressful. But there are healthy ways to study and celebrate once the semester is over.
Did you know that:
- One night of binge drinking can affect your athletic training and performance for 10-14 days?
- Apples and tea are healthier and cheaper alternatives to energy drinks?
- Only five percent of Rowan students eat enough fruits and vegetables?
Stop by the student center pit to learn more about having a whole and healthy student body.
- Get tips for successful finals.
- Lean how to make informed decisions.
- Ask questions about drinking, healthy eating, energy drinks and safe sex.
Come get smart!
Location: Student Center Pit
Contact: Nadine M. Connell, Ph.D.
Phone: 856-256-4500 x3536