College of Education - Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology and Support
Room 2111, Herman D. James Hall
(856) 256-4500 x3156
Office hours for Fall and Spring semesters: Mondays - Thursdays 7:30am to 7:30pm, and Fridays 7:30am to 5:00pm.
Office hours for Summer: Mondays - Thursdays 7:30am to 7:30pm, and Fridays closed.
Please be mindful, they may be away from 2111 helping other professors in the building.
To find out more about technology in Herman D. James Hall please click on one of the links below:
- Equipment Reservations/Checkout
- Instructional Computer Labs and Specialized Learning Spaces
- Wireless Computing - for information on how to set up your personal laptop to be able to connect to the internet on campus.
- TEC Classrooms
- Guest Access/Network Issues
- Usernames/Passwords - For information on Rowan Usernames and Passwords
- Software - list of software installed in the classrooms
- Email - information and tools regarding University email