College of Education - Instructional Technology
Note: Equipment can be checked out for the College of Education faculty and staff ONLY.
Room 2111, Herman D. James Hall
(856) 256-4500 x3156
Summer Office hours: Mondays - Thursdays 7:30am to 7:30pm
Student workers are in room 2111 barring illness per the schedule above. If you will be having class outside of these time periods and need equipment please note this on the request so arrangements can be made to secure the equipment until it can be retrieved. Sometimes student workers might be away at the moment to assist other faculty. There is a dry erase board outside room 2111 that will indicate the approximate time they will return
Click Here for more information on how to check equipment.
Click Here for the equipment checkout form.
- Overhead projectors and VCRs are in all learning spaces in Herman D. James Hall
- Equipment available for checkout from the College (only for use in Herman D. James Hall)
Please click on a link below to view the calendar for that piece of equipment.
Mac Laptop Cart
PC Laptop Cart
The following items can be checked out without submitting a request form:
- PowerPoint Keyspan Remotes
- BlueTooth Headsets
- CD/DVD Duplicators
- Cables and Adapters (for PC, Mac, and iPads)
- Phone and in person requests for equipment will not be processed.
- No equipment will be given to students for pickup. Anyone that requests equipment must be present to receive equipment. You may bring a student with you to help if you have requested a lot of equipment.
- Equipment may not be returned by a student. You must accompany a student to return equipment.
- Requests made to student workers will not be processed.
- Student workers do not deliver equipment. If you have a medical reason for why you cannot pick up or drop off equipment please email email@example.com
- Equipment requests will not be filled if made less than 24 hours prior to use. The exception to that is an emergency that will be determined by the Dean’s Office.
- If you have questions regarding equipment in Herman D. James Hall please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If for some reason you need to cancel your requisition, please email email@example.com so that the equipment can be put to use by other faculty.
- The College of Education loans out equipment only for use in Herman D. James Hall or on site at field placements. If you are teaching at another location at the University please email firstname.lastname@example.org for equipment.
- If a piece of equipment is not functioning properly, please email email@example.com immediately so we may address the issue.
- These policies and procedures are subject to change without notice.