College of Education - Instructional Technology
Computer Labs and Specialized Learning Spaces
Rooms 2108 (Library Tech Lab), 2110 (Mac Lab), 2113 (PC Lab), 1112 (Smart Board Lab), 3099 (Smart Board Lab) , and 3112 (Science Lab) can be reserved through 25 Live: https://25live.collegenet.com/rowan/
2108 - Library Technology Lab
2110 - Mac Lab
2113 - PC Lab
1112 - SMART Board Lab
3099 - SMART Board Lab
3112 - Science Lab
In addition, room 1141, the open computer lab is on the 1st floor. It is for general student use. This room is not available for reservation.
- If there is a special piece of software you need installed for your program/class, the following procedures need to be followed:
- A copy of the software must be provided to the Dean's Office as well as license information, the specific classrooms/computers for software installation must also be identified.
- All software must be submitted a minimum four (4) weeks prior to the beginning of the semester for which it will be needed.
- If proper license documentation is not provided, the software will not be installed.
- If the department/program requires the software to be installed in a lab and the software license does not provide for the installation on all of the computers, then the software will not be installed.