College of Education - Office of Field Experiences
Welcome to the Office of Field Experience
|The major focus of the Office of Field Experiences is the placement of students requiring field experience in a school or clinical setting. The office also provides orientation sessions for collaborating teachers who will be mentoring Rowan's teacher candidates.|
|At this time, we are only placing candidates in the seven southern counties: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem.|
The Office of Field Experiences is located in the College of Education Advising Center in Herman D. James Hall, 2nd floor. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining to Clinical Practice Placements
When can I expect to hear about my placement?
What are some preparation activities that I can do prior to my placement?
What are districts looking for in a teacher candidate?
The principal is asking me to schedule an interview. How do I prepare for that?
What is the Collaboration Teaching Model?
The Danielson Framework for Teacher Evaluation
- Patty Curcio, Placement Coordinator; (856) 256-4765; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christina Sampson, Placement Specialist; (856) 256-4724; email@example.com
- Connie Raffa, Placement Assistant; (856) 256-4725; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Wisniewski, Placement Assistant; (856) 256-4770; email@example.com
- Laurie Haines, Certification Specialist; (856) 256-4726; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Gloria J. Hill, Director of Field Experiences; (856) 256-4797; email@example.com
Center Fax number: (856) 256-5624