College of Education - Office of Field Experiences
Applications for Clinical Practice for Fall 2017 will be open December 1-December 31.
Clinical Practice Applications Process for Using Tk20
To access & complete your application(s):
- To log into your TK20 account click here.
- You will log on using your Rowan user name and password.
- After logging in, go the Application Tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Create” on the left side of your screen.
- You will see a pull-down for applications.
- Click on the appropriate application form (per your content area). For example:
- Clinical Practice Application for Elementary Education 0807
- Clinical Practice Application for Early Childhood Education 0806
- Clinical Practice Application for Subject Matter 0805
- Clinical Practice Application for Health and Physical Education 0809
- Clinical Practice Application for TOSD undergraduate 0887
- Under Courses: Click on "ADD ROW." The drop down option will appear and you can select the required courses and also enter the corresponding data for each course.
- You may save a draft and exit the system as many times as necessary prior to your final submission.
Please Note: You must upload a current resume into your clinical practice application. Your resume should include your completed coursework pertinent to your major, special recognitions/awards and previous experiences related to your major. Districts are requiring this prior to your placement approval. If you need assistance with resume writing, please visit the Career Management Center.
|Reminder: At this time, we are only placing candidates in the seven southern counties: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem.|