College of Education - Office of Field Experiences
Applications for Clinical Practice for Spring 2017 will be available in spring 2016. Education Advisors will provide you with the dates.
Clinical Practice Applications Process for Using Tk20
The Electronic Clinical Practice Application for your content area for Spring 2017 is now closed.
To access & complete your application(s):
- To log into your TK20 account click here.
- You will log on using your Rowan user name and password.
- After logging in, go the Application Tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Create” on the left side of your screen.
- You will see a pull-down for applications.
- Click on the appropriate application form (per your content area). For example:
- Clinical Practice Application for Elementary Education 0807
- Clinical Practice Application for Early Childhood Education 0806
- Clinical Practice Application for Subject Matter 0805
- Clinical Practice Application for Health and Physical Education 0809
- Clinical Practice Application for TOSD undergraduate 0887
- Under Courses: Click on "ADD ROW." The drop down option will appear and you can select the required courses and also enter the corresponding data for each course.
- You may save a draft and exit the system as many times as necessary prior to your final submission.
Final submissions of Clinical Practice applications for Fall 2016 must be completed by September 30, The application system will close at 11:55 PM on September 30 of this year.
Please Note: You must upload a current resume into your clinical practice application. Your resume should include your completed coursework pertinent to your major, special recognitions/awards and previous experiences related to your major. Districts are requiring this prior to your placement approval. If you need assistance with resume writing, please visit the Career Management Center.
|Reminder: At this time, we are only placing candidates in the seven southern counties: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem.|