College of Education - Office of Field Experiences
Clinical Practice Applications Process for Fall 2015 Using Tk20
The Electronic Clinical Practice Application for your content area for Fall 2015 is now open in the TK20 system. The applications will be available from October 15, 2014 to November 15, 2014. To access & complete your application(s):
- To log into your TK20 account click here.
- You will log on using your Rowan user name and password.
- After logging in, go the Application Tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Create” on the left side of your screen.
- You will see a pull-down for applications.
- Click on the appropriate application form (per you content area). For example:
- Clinical Practice Application for Elementary Education 0807
- Clinical Practice Application for Early Childhood Education 0806
- Clinical Practice Application for Subject Matter 0805
- Clinical Practice Application for Health and Physical Education 0809
- Clinical Practice Application for TOSD undergraduate 0887
- You may save a draft and exit the system as many times as necessary prior to your final submission.
Final submissions of Clinical Practice applications must be completed by November 15, 2014. The application system will close at 11:55 PM on November 15, 2014.
Please Note: You must upload a current resume into your clinical practice application. Your resume should include your completed coursework pertinent to your major, special recognitions/awards and previous experiences related to your major. Districts are requiring this prior to your placement approval. If you need assistance with resume writing, please visit the Career Management Center.