College of Education - Office of Field Experiences
Welcome to the Office of Field Experience
|The Office of Field Experiences coordinates all field placements in the College of Education at Rowan University. The mission of the College of Education is to prepare educators to transform classrooms and schools into learning communities that foster academic achievement, social responsibility, personal responsibility and social justice.|
The Office of Field Experiences is located in the College of Education Advising Center in Herman D. James Hall, 2nd floor. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Frequently Asked Questions Pertaining to Clinical Practice Placements
When can I expect to hear about my placement?
What are some preparation activities that I can do prior to my placement?
What are districts looking for in a teacher candidate?
The principal is asking me to schedule an interview. How do I prepare for that?
What is the Collaboration Teaching Model?
- Janeen Butcher, Field Placement Coordinator; (856) 256-4765; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michele Trush, Placement Specialist; (856) 256-4724; email@example.com
- Connie Raffa, Placement Assistant; (856) 256-4725; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Schulde, Secretary; (856) 256-4420; email@example.com
- Laurie Haines, Certification Specialist; (856) 256-4726; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Gloria J. Hill, Director of Field Experiences; (856) 256-4797; email@example.com
Center Fax number: (856) 256-5624