College of Education - About the College
Junior Aim High
Rowan University and the College of Education is now accepting applications for the 2nd Annual Aim High and Science and Technology Summer Academy. Click here to download an application.
PENDING FUNDING FOR 2015
The deadline for application is:
May 28th, 2014
Send the completed application to:
Rowan University/Dr. Kara Ieva
Counseling in Educational Settings
201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Applicants applying by the deadline will be notified of admission to the program by June 6th.
Applicants applying after the deadline will be notified of admission only if space is available.
Once students are accepted, they will be asked to attend a mandatory meeting with a parent/ or guardian.
Any incomplete applications will not be considered
Who is Eligible?
•Will be Enrolled as High School Junior Fall 2014 in Camden or Gloucester County
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 [on a 4.0 grading scale]
• Interesting in Pursuing a College Degree or Career in Science/Technology
• First-Generation College Student or Qualifies for Free/Reduced Lunch
• Exposure to Science & Technology Based Inquiry
• Interaction with Rowan University Faculty and Students
• Leadership & Personal Development
• Career Planning & Major Exploration
• Closing Ceremony Open to Family & Friends
• EMPOWERMENT & A BELIEF IN THEMSELVES THAT THEY CAN BE SUCCESSFUL IN COLLEGE!