College of Education - About the College
Senior Aim High
Rowan University and the College of Education is now accepting applications for the 4th Annual Aim High and Science and Technology Summer Academy. Click here to download an application.
July 6, 2014 – August 1, 2014
The deadline for application is:
March 25th, 2014
Send the completed application to:
Rowan University/Dr. Kara Ieva
Counseling in Educational Settings
201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Applicants applying by the deadline will be notified of admission to the program by April 15th.
Applicants applying after the deadline will be notified of admission only if space is available.
Once students are accepted, they will be asked to attend a mandatory meeting with a parent/ or guardian.
Any incomplete applications will not be considered
Who is Eligible?
• Will be Enrolled as a High School Senior Fall 2013
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 [on a 4.0 grading scale]
• Interesting in Pursuing a College Degree or Career in Science/Technology
• First-Generation College Student or Qualifies for Free/Reduced Lunch
• Exposure to Science & Technology Based Inquiry
• Interaction with Rowan University Faculty and Students
• Exposure to University & Residents [Students stay on campus Sunday evening through Friday afternoon]
• Leadership & Personal Development
• Career Planning & Major Exploration
• College Application & Financial Aid Assistance
• SAT/ACT Preparation
• Fun Trips & Activities that Promote College Readiness, Multiculturalism, & Diversity
• College Visits
• 15 Documented Community Service Hours
• College Essay Assistance
• Admission Application Fee Waiver when applying to Rowan University
• Science College Credits (3hrs) Transferrable to any College
• Closing Ceremony Open to Family & Friends
• EMPOWERMENT & A BELIEF IN THEMSELVES THAT THEY CAN BE SUCCESSFUL IN COLLEGE!