The College of Engineering - Electrical & Computer Engineering
ELECTRICAL & COMPUTER ENGINEERING PROGRAM
Rowan Hall 212, (856) 256-5330
Freshman Engineering Clinic I (ENGR 01.101)
|2||Freshman Engineering Clinic II (ENGR 01.102)||2|
|College Composition I (ENGL 01.111)||3||Computer Sci. & Programming2 (CS 04.103)||4|
|Accelerated Calculus I (MATH 01.140)||4||Accelerated Calculus II (MATH 01.141)||4|
|Advanced College Chemistry I (CHEM 06.105)||4||Introductory Mechanics I (PHYS 02.200)||4|
|Digital I (ECE 09.241)||3||General Education I1||3|
|Total Units||16||Total Units||17|
Sophomore Engineering Clinic I (ENGR 01.201) w/ College Composition II
|4||Sophomore Engineering Clinic II (ENGR 01.202) w/ Public Speaking||4|
|Engineering Analysis I (MATH 01.235)||4||Engineering Analysis II (MATH 01.236)||4|
|Intro Electricity & Magnetism (PHYS 02.201)||4||Statics (ENGR 01.271)||2|
|Network I (ECE 09.201)||2||Dynamics (ENGR 01.291)||2|
|Network II (ECE 09.202)||2||Electronics I (ECE 09.311)||3|
|Total Units||16||Total Units||15|
Junior Engineering Clinic I (ENGR 01.301)
|2||Junior Engineering Clinic II (ENGR 01.301)||2|
|Engineering Clinic Consultant 3(ECE 09.360)||1||Engineering Clinic Consultant II3 (ECE 09.362)||1|
|Systems & Control I (ECE 09.321)||3||Digital Signal Processing (ECE 09.351)||3|
|Engineering Electromagnetics (ECE 09.303)||3||Electrical Communication Systems (ECE 09.331)||4|
|Data Structures for Engineers2 (CS04.225)||3||Digital II: Microprocessors (ECE 09.242)||3|
|Computer Architecture (ECE 09.443)||2||Gen Ed / Rowan Exp III1||3|
|General Ed / Rowan Exp II (Microeconomics, ECON 04.102)||3|
|Total Units||17||Total Units||16|
Senior Engineering Clinic I (ENGR 01.401)
|2||Senior Engineering Clinic II (ENGR 01.402) (WI1)||2|
|Engineering Clinic Consultant III3 (ECE 09.460)||1||Engineering Clinic Consultant IV3 (ECE 09.462)||1|
|CpE Core Elective4||3||Seminar: Engineering Frontiers (ECE 09.498)||1|
|CpE Elective4||3||ECE Elective4||3|
|EE Core Elective4||3||Technology Focus Elective5||3|
|Technology Focus Elective5||3||General Education IV1||3|
|General Education V1||3|
|Total Units||15||Total Units||16|
Total Program Credits: 128
- General Education courses chosen to satisfy banks of Social and Behavioral Science (SBS), 6 SCH; History, Humanities, and Language (HHL), 6 SCH; and Artistic and Creative Experience (ACE), 3 SCH. Also must satisfy Multicultural/Global (MC/G), Literature (LIT), and Writing Intensive (WI) requirements.
- Java-based language course if available.
- Clinic consultant is a 1-hour experience guided by the ECE Discipline Managers.
- Computer Engineering (CpE), Electrical Engineering (EE), and Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) electives are chosen w/ consent of advisor to meet student and program goals. CpE electives may include approved CS courses.
- Technology Focus Electives are chosen w/ consent of advisor to meet student and program goals and are typically multidisciplinary engineering or interdisciplinary courses.
Rev December 2008, Class of 2013 and beyond.