Henry M. Rowan College of Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering
ELECTRICAL & COMPUTER ENGINEERING PROGRAM: Class of 2008
|Freshman Engineering Clinic I (0901.101)||2||Freshman Engineering Clinic II (0901.102)||2|
|Composition I (1501.111)||3||Computer Science & Programming (0704.103)||4|
|Calculus I (1701.130)||4||Calculus II (1701.131)||4|
|Advanced College Chemistry I (1906.105)||4||Physics I (1902.200)||4|
|General Education I1||3||General Education II1||3|
|Total Units||16||Total Units||17|
|Senior Engineering Clinic I (0901.401)||2||Senior Engineering Clinic II (WI1) (0901.402)||2|
|Clinic Consultant 4 (0909.400)||1||Clinic Consultant 4(0909.400)||1|
|Computer Arch. I: Introduction (0909.443)||2||Seminar: Engineering Frontiers (0909.498)||1|
|Computer Arch. II: Specialized (0909.444)||2||Elective||3|
|CS Elective6||3||Technology Focus Elective2||3|
|Elective||3||General Education IV1||3|
|Technology Focus Elective2||3||General Education V 1||3|
|Total Units||16||Total Units||16|
Total Credits: 128
1. General Education courses chosen to satisfy SBS (6 SCH), HHL (6 SCH), and ART (3 SCH) banks, and to satisfy LIT, M/G, and WI.
2. Electives and Technology Focus Electives are chosen w/ consent of advisor to meet student and program goals. Electives are typically ECE courses; Technology Focus Electives are expected to be multidisciplinary engineering courses.
3. With prior permission, up to 2 hours of Engineering Clinic at the 3rd or 4th year may be satisfied by a supervised summer internship.
4. Clinic consultant is a 1-hour experience that is repeated for credit. Work and projects guided by the ECE Discipline Managers.
5. Students wishing to minor in Computer Science (CS) should instead take the 4-SCH, “Data Structures and Algorithms.” Consult the CS Department for the latest information on CS minor requirements.
6. Chosen from approved CS electives (Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Programming Languages, and/or others)