Rowan University Office of Compliance and Corporate Integrity
State of NJ Ethics
Executive Order 41, issued by Acting Governor Codey, requires ethics training for ALL employees of New Jersey State Authorities, of which RowanSOM is one. Rowan University has an Ethical Obligations for Rowan Employees website, which provides employees with a wealth of Ethics information.
How to Access On-Line Training
- Go to http://nj.gov/ethics/training/online/index.html
- Click on Training Module applicable to your job title.
- At the end of the module, there is a form that you will have to fill out to verify your training. After filling out the form, receipt of completion will be sent to your e-mail address.
- In each year subsequent after you have taken your Ethics Training, you must review the ethics briefing found at: http://nj.gov/ethics/training/briefing/index.html
- If you have any questions please contact:Ray Braeunig, RowanSOM Chief Privacy and Compliance Officer, 40 East Laurel Road, UEC Bldg. Suite # 1031 Stratford, NJ 08084 or 856-566-6136 or firstname.lastname@example.org