Admissions for the 2017-2018 cohort is now closed.
There are no scheduled information sessions at this time.
The Post Baccalaureate in Advanced Premedical Studies at CMSRU is a flexible academic enhancement program offered through Cooper Medical School of Rowan University (CMSRU). Courses are led by expert faculty and build upon the knowledge base of the premedical core sequence from an undergraduate degree, incorporating high-level problem solving and teamwork. Students will engage in a fast-paced hybrid curriculum that combines online sessions with active learning modalities, augmenting the learning skills they will need in order to excel in medical school.
Students will complete 27 total credit hours in the program, as well as targeted MCAT preparation (included at no additional cost), with particular attention paid to the new competencies tested in the MCAT 2015. Students will receive:
• Personalized and focused attention throughout the program
• Advising and professional development, including personalized counseling throughout the medical school application process
• MCAT preparation from The Princeton Review
• Experienced and available mentorship
• Small class sizes
• Hybrid learning model of online & in-person coursework
• Guidance in building and strengthening preprofessional portfolios
For any program-related questions, please contact the Office of Advanced Premed Studies via email at CMSRUfirstname.lastname@example.org or via phone (856) 956-2788. Our mailing address is: 401 S. Broadway Camden, NJ 08103 – Suite 340.