Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
8:00 - 6:00 pm (Fall and Spring)
Rowan Engineering, RCGC sign agreement | More
Commencement 2015: Read all about it! | More
CHSS alumna to Class of 2015: Find your mission…and people who support it | More
Rohrer College of Business graduates 335, honors two business leaders | More
Celebrating a noble...and ennobling...profession | More
For detailed 2015 Commencement/Graduation process info, click here!
Faculty Self Service LOGIN-available from 7am to 11pm
PIN FORMAT: mmddyy (first log-on)
Faculty Self Service Training
| .Faculty Video _| FacultyTraining1
Student Self Service Manual . ..........Student Registration Video
How to Evaluate Application for Graduation
Fall 2014 Class List Verification - Reminder
Fall 2014 class lists are due Thursday September 25, 2014. If you have not already done so, please log into Self Service Banner and access your Class List to verify student attendance. For directions, please visit http://www.rowan.edu/provost/registrar/faculty.html
Verification of class lists is extremely important.The University must confirm that students who are receiving financial aid are attending courses for which they have registered. Federal regulations require that Title IV funds be adjusted if students’ enrollment status and educational costs change.
Note that these class list verifications must be done in Banner, even if you are also reporting attendance information through the Rowan Success Network powered by Starfish (RSN), due to federal reporting requirements. The divisions of Strategic Enrollment Management, Student Life, and Academic Affairs are collaborating on retention initiative that will use tenth day enrollment data in addition to RSN data as the basis for an “early alert” intervention for students who are struggling and in need of support.
How to Post Final Grades..... . ..... ...How to Verify a Class List
Once your grades have been submitted, use the "Missing Grades" link to ensure all your grades have been entered successfully. This link may be found under the Faculty Services menu in Self Service.
Request a Report (Please note: requests are honored in the order received. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for processing.).................................
Procedures for Priority Registration
Priority Registration Form
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Curriculum Tally Fields
Related Grading Policies and Procedures: All of the following information can be found in the
Faculty and Professional Staff Handbook
Rowan University Fast Facts
NJ Statewide Transfer Agreement 9/2008
NJ Statewide Transfer Appeals Process 3/2014
Faculty New Jersey Transfer Equivalency Maintenance Page
University Access to CATALOGUES from many universities
Graduation, Degree Conferral, and Outstanding INCOMPLETE Grades
Policy concerning incomplete grades is frequently misunderstood. No grade of incomplete (IN) may be carried beyond graduation. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that a final grade has been submitted prior to graduation. If a final grade has not been recorded by the deadline date for degree clearance, it is the student’s responsibility to check with appropriate faculty to determine his/her status. A GRADE OF IN CANNOT BE REMOVED WITH A GRADE OF W.
- Assigning Advisors in INB Banner
- Approval to transfer courses
- Basic Skills Courses & Grades
- Change of Grade Request
- Course Substitution Waiver Form
- Pass/No Credit Courses - Only those courses listed in the most recent RIG (registration information guide) may be taken on the P/NC basis. Students wishing to exercise the P/NC option must do so no later than the last day of Drop/Add. Only 10% of credits earned may be taken as P/NC. To arrange this option, professor’s approval is required. “Professor’s Authorization to take class Pass/No Credit” forms are also available at the Office of the Registrar, as well as online at http://www.rowan.edu/provost/registrar/forms.html.
- Grades and GPA -
Advisors, please be aware that a student’s GPA is not finalized or official for a term until final grade processing is complete. Final grades are due to the Office of the Registrar five (5) business days after the end of each semester. Once this deadline is reached, grade processing begins, which includes repeats, incompletes and final GPA calculation. This process is completed roughly six (6) days after the grade submission deadline.
- Incomplete Grade to an Assigned Grade Request Extend an existing Incomplete or assign a final grade
List of automated emails sent from Registrar:
Change of Grade (email to student)
Course (section) meeting change, (room, days, times) (email to students and professor)
Final Exam notification (email to students and professor)
Notification of Transfer students transfer credit update (email to student's account)
Notification that Withdraw has been processed (email to student and professor)
Notification that Graduation Application / Walker Application has been processed (email to student)
Notification that Degree has been awarded (email to student)
Notification of transfer credit award postings to the student record (email to student Rowan account)
Notification that Class List Verification has been completed successfully (email to professor)
- Report Request Form - Rowan Employees: Use this form to request specific College/Departmental data that is not already available from the standardized Automated Enrollment Management Services reports available via Rowan Self Service (ID and PIN
necessary).**Please note: requests are honored in the order received. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for processing.**.......................
- Banner Training Resources
- Bulk Student E-mail Distribution (http://www.rowan.edu/toolbox/email/studentdirectory/)
- Camden Campus Information
- Campus Directories
- Campus Map
- Freshman Orientation Schedules before Orientation Fall 2012 (Filtered by college, major, student.)6.12.2012
- Freshman & Transfer Schedules AFTER Orientation (8.2012 Filter )
- Transfer Credential Reports: Fall 2012 (use Search option)
- Information Resources Toolkit
- Other University News
- Systems Training
- CustomGuide Online Training.This program provides a wealth of info about Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Computer Basics in brief, interactive videos. This page provides an overview of the online training in addition to the link to login.
Information Resources (IR) is responsible for ALL technology services available on both the Glassboro and Camden campuses of Rowan University. This consists of networking, email systems, telephones, web servers, computer labs, technology enhanced classrooms (TEC), Web for Students, WebCT and more.