University Registrar

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
8:00 - 6:00 pm (Fall and Spring)

bullet CMSRU researcher receives NIH Grant to study impact of carbon dioxide following cardiac arrest | More

bullet Lehrman named dean of Rowan’s Rohrer College of Business | More

bullet College of Engineering among U.S. schools committed to educating 20,000 students to meet “Grand Challenges” | More

bullet Rowan teaches the world | More

bullet It's a Match! | More

Printable Office Forms

-Approval to take courses at another institution

-Change of Name/Address

-Change of Major - Change of Major forms are available from the University Advising Center (UAC). Once complete, the form will be submitted to the University Registrar’s Office and will typically be processed in 3-5 business days. To ensure accurate processing, it is imperative that you include ALL the current majors, minors, concentrations,  etc., that you want to KEEP or retain on your record under the “FORMER” and the “NEW” sections of the Change of Major form.

-Please note: Rohrer College of Business and Henry M. Rowan College of Engineering have electronic Change of Major forms.

-Rohrer College of Business has an Online Change of Major Form

-Henry M. Rowan College of Engineering

-Enrollment verification request (for insurance, loans, etc.) Also, if you are a student, and would like to print a free enrollment verification click here: How to Obtain Free Enrollment Verification from the National Clearing House using Student Self-Service

-FERPA Waiver

Additional Diploma Order Form - Undergraduate, Masters Level ONLY for major, minor and concentration diploma orders

Additional Diploma Order GSBS/SOM - Graduate School of Biomedical Science and School of Osteopathic Medicine ONLY

Replacement Diploma Order Form - for lost diploma replacement or expedited orders (8 1/2 x 11 only).

Commencement Participation (Walking) Form for degree applicants completing Summer requirments or student teaching in the Fall.

-Independent Study Form

-Intersession Information

Certificate of Graduate Study/Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study

-Proof of NJ Residency


Credit by Examination

-Credit Banking: Non-degree seeking credential service

-Credit Transfer Service for Post Baccalaureate Programs (this is for student who are enrolled in a Rowan University Post Baccalaureate Programs)

-To order Deans' List or President's Scholar certificate


Transcript Request: Academic Transcript - You can now request and pay for mailed Official and Unofficial Transcripts via Student Self-Service! Just log-in to Self-Service, click on "Student and Financial Aid," and then "Student Records," and you'll find the "Request Printed Transcripts" option. Official transcipts ordered via the web are $10.00 and unofficial are $5.00. You can also request a transcript by following the directions located on our website. Office of the University Registrar Website Official transcripts are normally mailed within five (5) working days. Processing time of transcript requests may vary due to high demand at the end of each semester, so students should expect delays and plan ahead. Please note this option "Request Official Printed Transcript" is not available for students with course work prior to 1980.

Additional Transcript Information

Student Life Publications and Presentations


List of automated emails sent from University Registrar:

Change of Grade (email to student Rowan account)
Course (section) meeting change, (room, days, times) (email to students and professor)
Final Exam notification (email to students and professor)
Notification that Withdraw has been processed (email to student and professor)
Notification that Graduation Application /  Walker Application has been processed (email to student)
Notification that Class List Verification has been completed successfully (email to professor)
Notification that degree was Awarded (email to student Rowan account)
Notification that degree was Rejected -new application may be required (students should contact their advisors)
Notification of transfer credit award postings to the student record (email to student Rowan account)



Non-Matriculated Students (non-degree)




Registration Changes: Add, Drop, or Withdraw

Here are forms for students leaving Rowan University: