Great change under way | More
Summer Program Brings High School Students to GSBS Labs | More
Rowan Engineering partners on promoting LGBTQ equality in STEM | More
Rowan Research Identifies Cause of Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients | More
A warm Rowan welcome awaits the Class of 2019 | More
The following is required of applicants for the Student Patrol:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a Rowan University Law & Justice Major.¹
- Must be registered for Internship I or II.²
- Must have & maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Must be of good moral character.
- Willing to abide by Student Patrol and Department of Public Safety regulations.
- Must be able to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to receive and obey both written and verbal orders from supervisory staff.
- Must be willing to submit to a thorough interview process and background investigation.
¹The program is designed as an internship for Law & Justice undergraduate majors. There are currently no openings for undergraduates from other majors or graduate students in the M.A. in Criminal Justice program.
²Students must be registered for Internship I or Internship II but will not be accepted if attempting to complete Internship I AND II simultaneously.