Rowan NSF grant supports studentsâ€™ physics research in Singapore | More
Storyteller-in-chief | More
#RowanGIVES Day 2017: Take part in Rowanâ€™s biggest annual day of giving March 1 | More
Ilyasah Al Shabazz, third daughter of slain civil rights leader Malcolm X, to speak at annual Rosa Parks Luncheon | More
Rowan engineering prof lands prestigious Science Center grant | More
- Most family weekend events are free except where indicated. Please complete the registration form and mail with check or money order to Rowan University Student Center ATTN: Family Weekend, 201 Mullica Hill Road, Glassboro, NJ 08028. Checks should be made payable to Rowan University.
- We urge you to pre-register for the All-Access Special-Priced Meal Plan, Friday, (4pm) through Sunday brunch (2pm) so that Dining Services has appropriate counts for the day.
- Registration is Friday,September 16, 2016, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Atrium, Savitz Hall and Saturday,September 17, 2016, 9:00am – 12:30pm, Oak Grove, across the street from the Chamberlain Student Center. You will receive tickets to pre-registered events as well as a complete packet of information.
- Designated parking for Family Weekend is in Lots D, A and/or B (parking passes not required).
- Pre-registration forms due no later than Thursday, August 25, 2016.
- Additional information regarding local hotels and restaurants, churches, campus maps, etc. can be found on www.rowan.edu/familyweekend. We encourage you to make arrangements for lodging as early as possible.
Click here for a registration form for Family Weekend 2016.