Rowan students get set to style their 'staches and grow their goatees | More
WGLS-FM Drug Abuse Doc Wins a Gracie Award | More
Neil Gaiman to address Rowan community March 7 | More
Rowan hosts annual Career Fair | More
$3M from RWJ Foundation funds health care innovation research | More
- Most family weekend events are free except where indicated. Please complete the registration form and mail with check or money order to Rowan University Student Center ATTN: Family Weekend, 201 Mullica Hill Road, Glassboro, NJ 08028. Checks should be made payable to Rowan University.
- We urge you to pre-register for the All-Access Special-Priced Meal Plan, Friday, (4pm-7pm) through Sunday brunch (11am- 2pm) so that Dining Services has appropriate counts for the day. Note –Football tickets are discounted if pre-purchased.
- Registration is Friday, September 27, 2013, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm, and Saturday, September 28, 2013, 11:00am – 3:00pm, under the Picnic Tent, Behind Coach Richard Wackar Stadium. You will receive tickets to pre-registered events as well as a complete packet of information.
- Designated parking for Family Weekend is in Lots D, A and/or B (parking passes not required).
- Pre-registration forms due no later than Monday, September 9, 2013.
- Additional information regarding local hotels and restaurants, churches, campus maps, etc. can be found on www.rowan.edu/familyweekend. We encourage you to make arrangements for lodging as early as possible.
Click here for a registration form for Family Weekend 2013.