Rowan University Receives $2.55 Million Federal Grant to Enhance Geriatric Health | More
Rowan team places 10th in Supermileage competition | More
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University receives major federal grant | More
Rowan Research gives hope to patients of Canavan disease through commercial agreement with Bamboo Therapeutics, Inc. | More
Rowan engineering, med students seeks solutions to health care problems | More
- Most family weekend events are free except where indicated. Please complete the registration form and mail with check or money order to Rowan University Student Center ATTN: Family Weekend, 201 Mullica Hill Road, Glassboro, NJ 08028. Checks should be made payable to Rowan University.
- We urge you to pre-register for the All-Access Special-Priced Meal Plan, Friday, (4pm-7pm) through Sunday brunch (11am- 2pm) so that Dining Services has appropriate counts for the day.
- Registration is Friday, September 26, 2014, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Atrium, Savitz Hall and Saturday, September 27, 2014, 11:00am – 1:00pm, under the Picnic Tent, Behind Coach Richard Wackar Stadium. You will receive tickets to pre-registered events as well as a complete packet of information.
- Designated parking for Family Weekend is in Lots D, A and/or B (parking passes not required).
- Pre-registration forms due no later than Wednesday, September 10, 2014.
- Additional information regarding local hotels and restaurants, churches, campus maps, etc. can be found on www.rowan.edu/familyweekend. We encourage you to make arrangements for lodging as early as possible.
Click here for a registration form for Family Weekend 2014.