Rowan Remembers: Candlelight vigil pays tribute to fallen Profs | More
Hollybash to unite University community for end-of-semester fun | More
PhysTEC grant helps Rowan students prepare to be the physics teachers of tomorrow | More
Rohrer accounting majors earn NJSCPA scholarships | More
Senior class gift donations to support scholarships for incoming students | More
- Most family weekend events are free except where indicated. Please complete the registration form and mail with check or money order to Rowan University Student Center ATTN: Family Weekend, 201 Mullica Hill Road, Glassboro, NJ 08028. Checks should be made payable to Rowan University.
- We urge you to pre-register for the All-Access Special-Priced Meal Plan, Friday, (4pm) through Sunday brunch (2pm) so that Dining Services has appropriate counts for the day.
- Registration is Friday, October 2, 2015, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Atrium, Savitz Hall and Saturday, October 3, 2015, 10:00am – 1:00pm, Oak Grove, across the street from the Chamberlain Student Center. You will receive tickets to pre-registered events as well as a complete packet of information.
- Designated parking for Family Weekend is in Lots D, A and/or B (parking passes not required).
- Pre-registration forms due no later than Wednesday, September 14, 2015.
- Additional information regarding local hotels and restaurants, churches, campus maps, etc. can be found on www.rowan.edu/familyweekend. We encourage you to make arrangements for lodging as early as possible.
Click here for a registration form for Family Weekend 2015.