The Whitney Center - Photo by Jacob Hoehler, Mechanical Engineering, Honors Concentration ‘18
The Thomas N. Bantivoglio Honors Concentration at Rowan University
A learning community where intellectually curious students, who have demonstrated a personal commitment to learning, seek to develop their talents as thinkers and scholars
Rowan Honors provides an elite liberal arts education at a public university price. These educational experiences, privileges, and activities are provided at no extra cost to accepted students.
- Enhanced and/or unique Honors classes with small classes and access to Rowan’s top faculty
- Use of the Honors Lounges and Computer Lab in the Whitney Center
- Funding to attend theatre, art gallery, instrumental and vocal concerts, and invited speaker presentations
- Competitive funding for educational activities abroad, travel to conferences, and research activities
- Extended Library borrowing privileges
- Honors Housing
- Priority Registration
Honors students do much more than work hard in their classes, labs, or studios. They are lively, engaged citizen-scholars, who range from artists to engineers and educators, as well as from philosophers to business people and graphic designers. Through these enhanced educational experiences, students become accomplished independent thinkers, researchers and leaders prepared for successful graduate study or professional careers and contributing members of their communities.
Interested? Please visit the Rowan University Honors Program site.
The Bantivoglio Honors Concentration is a member of the National Collegiate Honors Council.