How much will my Rowan education cost?
At Rowan we believe it's important that you know what you're receiving for your investment. In the short term we can promise you the following:
- Small Class Size averaging 22 students, taught by faculty members, not graduate students.
- Experiential Learning spanning from classrooms to continents, making you highly attractive to potential employers.
- A Career Placement Network that begins the day you step on campus.
- Safe & Beautiful Campuses that continues to grow with the completed $300 million Rowan Boulevard expansion project in Glassboro and the $139 million Cooper Medical School of Rowan University in Camden as well as the renovation of the historic First Camden National Trust Bank into the academic home for Rowan's Camden Campus.
|2016/2017 Academic Year (Sept - May) costs||In State||Out of State|
|Total - Tuition & Fees||$13,108||$21,378|
|Board (Meal Plan)***||$4,340||$4,340|
|Total - Room & Board||$11,948||$11,948|
* Based on flat-rate tuition, up to 34 s.h. per year/ 17 s.h. per semester
** Double residence hall room rate.
- Holly Pointe Commons: $8,904 per year
- Triad/Edgewood: $7,962 per year
- Townhouses: $10,370 per year
- Rowan Blvd Apts: $10,370 per year
- The Whitney Center: $10,370
*** All Access meal plan, $4,340 per year Includes $200 Dining Dollars & $200 Rowan Bucks
- 14 meals-per-week plan, $4,080 per year Includes $200 Dining Dollars & $400 Rowan Bucks
Other meal plans available.
Freshman residence hall students must purchase either the All Access or 14-meal plan
|Part-Time (per credit) Costs||In State||Out of State|
|Total - Tuition & Fees||$519/s.h.||$839/s.h.|