Payroll Services

Payroll Services

Bole Hall
201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Phone / 856.256.4166
Fax / 856.256.5633
Email /

Office Hours:
8:30am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday

Campus News

bullet Water quality update: Water purified across Glassboro campus | More

bullet The Arts at Rowan offers variety for the campus community and beyond | More

bullet William G. Rohrer Charitable Foundation commits $5M to business education | More

bullet Bruner to chair Rowan University Board of Trustees | More

bullet Rowan now ranked among best NATIONAL universities | More

Payroll FAQ's

When can individual paychecks be picked up?
Individual paychecks may be picked up at Payroll Services on payday after 9 am. (Photo identification is required.)

How do FWS and IWS student workers receive their initial timesheet?
Once the assignments and W-4 information has been entered into Banner, a time sheet is processed. Payroll will contact the studentsí departments once we receive the time sheets.

How do I change my home address?
A Change of Address Form can be completed for any address change and sent to or brought to the Payroll Office. You may also make this change on Banner Self Service.

How do I change my Allowances or Exemptions for federal taxes?
A current year W-4 Form for Federal Withholding must be completed and forwarded to Payroll Services at or brought to the Payroll Office.You may also fax the form to 856-256-5633 or bring it to our office.

How will I receive my W-2 Form if I am no longer employed at Rowan?
A W-2 Form will automatically upload to Banner Self Service. Please confirm your Home Address on Banner Self Service. If individual no longer has access to Banner Self Service, then please email with request including name, address and last 4 digits of social security number.

Why didn't my address change in Payroll if I changed it with the Registrar?
When you change your address in any department, you must also fill out a Change of Address Form from Payroll Services or change your home address on Banner Self Service.

If I live out of state, do I have to pay New Jersey State Taxes?
Rowan withholds New Jersey State Gross Income Taxes from employee wages. Employees are to pay the state taxes in which company is located unless they have agreement with other states. Rowan has a reciprocal agreement with Pennsylvania. PA Resident Form

How do I change my direct deposit information?
Complete a Direct Deposit Form with the changes and forward it to Payroll Services.

What should I do if I changed my direct deposit information and forgot to inform Payroll?
Where did my money go?

Immediately inform Payroll Services of the change. If you changed accounts within the same bank, contact the bank, they may still have your old account open. If you changed banks, Payroll will reissue a check once bank confirmation is received.

What should I do if I lost my W-2 or never received it?
W2ís can be accessed on self service banner from current year through 2006.

How do I change my annuity amount?
Contact Human Resources for form.

What should I do if my overtime or shift differential is not in my pay check?
Contact your department.

How do I pickup a copy of my Direct Deposit pay stub?
As of December 1, 2003, your stub is available online at Contact Payroll Services regarding any inquiries.

I received two timesheets for the same department, what should I do?
Check the assignments; there may be two active assignments. Contact Payroll Services.

I did not receive a summary sheet, what should I do?
If you are the only employee in the department, create one with the proper information and signatures. If the department has other student workers for that pay period, add the name and information to the bottom of the current summary sheet.