College of Science & Mathematics
Among the most unique features of our college are emphasis on undergraduate student research and development of innovative interdisciplinary graduate programs. Our faculty members are both internationally known scholars and dedicated teachers who bring their research findings to the classrooms thus exposing our students to cutting edge scholarship and applications. We aim to prepare highly trained specialists in a variety of fields of applied sciences and set a strong foundation for our students’ future graduate education.
Office of the Assistant Dean
The Assistant Dean handles undergraduate and graduate student academic issues of the college such as registration related issues, grade disputes and student complaints, after-hours access, and credit limite overrides. Students with questions about any academic issues are encouraged to contact the office at any time.
Dr. Eve Sledjeski
CSM/SHP Assistant Dean
Office of the Dean
Robinson Hall / Room 118R
Student Information & Opportunities
- Registration Related Concerns
- Student After Hours Access Form
- Tutoring Schedule (Fall 2016 coming soon) - drop-in and by appt available for a number of classes
- CSM Student Organizations - Get involved! We have a ton of student lead organizations to choose from
- Off-Campus Summer Research Opportunities - Plans for the summer? Gain valuable research experience!
- Graduate Programs (in conjunction with Rowan Global Learning & Partnerships)
- Admissions to Graduate programs
- Graduate Student Handbook (Rowan Global Learning & Partnerships)
- Graduate and Research Assistantships
- No positions available at this time
- For additional information regarding graduate and research assistantships, you may contact Rowan Global Learning and Partnerships