Henry M. Rowan College of Engineering
Civil & Environmental Engineering
Demonstrate and apply the knowledge they gain in class in competitions.
- ASCE Concrete Canoe Competition - Design, build, and race a canoe made of high-tech concrete.
- We've gone to the national competition 4 times!
- AISC/ASCE Steel Bridge Competition - Design a bridge, fabricate the parts, and construct it under physical and time constraints.
- ASCE 7-day High Strength Concrete Competition - Design and mix a high strength concrete.
- Find a competition you're interested in winning and we'll help as much as possible!
- Numerous Research Paper Competitions - Use knowledge gained in class and by working on clinic projects to win paper competitions.