Henry M. Rowan College of Engineering
Civil & Environmental Engineering
In todays world engineers need more than technical expertise, they also need to communicate their ideas. Through the clinic program, Rowan engineers become super presenters. Clinics also lead to travel to conferences across the US. Here are a few examples:
- Engineers WIthout Borders, various locations around the US, including Seattle, WA.
- Society of Women Engineers National Conference, various locations around the US, including Birmingham, AL.
- Annual Meeting of the Institute of Biological Engineering, Athens, GA.
- Annual St. Joseph's University Sigma Xi Student Research Symposium, Philadelphia, PA.
- NJ-American Water Works Association, Annual Conference, Atlantic City, NJ.
- Mid Atlantic Zone ASEE Conference, various locations in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C.
- Annual Uni-Tech Conference, NJIT, Newark, NJ.
- Rowan University Student Research Symposium, Glassboro, NJ