Henry M. Rowan College of Engineering
The mechanical engineering program GOALS are to:
- Create well-rounded engineers who possess theoretical and practical skills, and understand the significance of humanities and social sciences.
- Produce graduates who have the necessary teamwork and leadership skills to excel in multidisciplinary team environments.
- Develop innovative and creative thinking with an understanding of entrepreneurship.
- Develop science, mathematics, analytical, computational, and experimental skills and apply them to formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Instill in students an appreciation of the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context, including the broad implications of professional ethics.
- Develop the flexibility to adapt to changing technology and an understanding of the need for continuous improvement and lifelong learning.